CI-Sign: Email signatures
Manage email signatures - centrally and dynamically in a network environment.
CI-Sign enables you to use uniform and automated signatures - throughout your company.
You can automatically have the required statutory information added to your emails and at the same time comply with your company’s corporate identity guidelines. Central management will also save you a great deal of valuable time!
Signature marketing will help you to advertise products along with trade fair dates.
With an expiry date, of course, to automate the marketing process.
- Automatic addition to emails
- Template designer (easy to use)
- Own created or prefabricated signature templates
- Detailed manual (German and English)
- Citrix/terminal server support
- (including AIE Mode from Citrix 4.5 on)
- Dynamic signatures thanks to variable features
- Unlimited number of templates
- Active directory access or database
- (supplied, including SQL server)
- XML interface for changes (user adaptation)
- Campaigns (trade fair announcements, product advertising, random inserts)
- Different signatures (e.g. for sending or forwarding)
- Central management
- Word interface for templates
- (template is immediately opened with dynamic user data)
- Optimum for VPN connections and GPRS, as no database is required
- Supports Outlook™ 2000 / 2003 / XP / 2007 / 2010
- Supports Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- in versions 2003 / 2007 / 2010
- For Windows 2000 / XP / 7
- All Windows server versions.
- Supports terminal services, including Citrix.
- Qualified and fast support
- Uniform layout
- No problems with corporate identity guidelines
- Professional image to show customers and business partners
- No local installation required
- No local administrator rights required
- Time and cost savings
- Profit from our experience with 300,000 users
- Awarded the Industry Prize 2008
Best of all – try out CI-Sign yourself! We offer a free test version (fully functional) for you to download.
Have you any unanswered questions or would you like more information? No problem. Just contact us. We will be happy to advise you!
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +49 (0)9369 / 980-441 – whichever is more convenient for you.