- Manual: CI-Mail-Policy Disclaimers for Exchange
(PDF, 0.6 MByte)
Disclaimers for Exchange
Set of rules for managing incoming and outgoing emails, e.g. adding a disclaimer to an email.
This is a completely new option for monitoring emails, adding a disclaimer if necessary and reporting illegal emails to persons or groups.
This is a so-called set of rules, which react to incoming and outgoing mails and offer numerous options.
The software is very easy to configurate. For example, a disclaimer can be set for external mails. Such a disclaimer can however also be set only if monitoring for particular content has failed - and can also be ignored for certain types of content.
Functions and advantages
- Central management of your emails
- Numerous options with different rules
- Central management of your signatures
- Informs you of breaches of rules
- Emails archived in compliance with legislation
- Quick and qualified support for your inquiries
Best of all, try out CI-Mail-Policy yourself! We offer a free test version for you to download.
Have you any unanswered questions or would you like more information? No problem. Just contact us. We will be happy to advise you!